Did you know that your pet becomes a senior at the age of 7?
- Importance of regular screening tests
- Senior dogs or cats may appear healthy on a physical examination, but could have an underlying disease.
- Importance of dental prophylaxis
- Dental disease can shorten the life of your dog or cat. It can also cause infection and organs to become diseased.
- Importance of proper nutrition
- Seniors sometimes need a change in their diet to promote better health, control kidney failure, and weight control.
These are just some of the things Dr. Bradley will be discussing with you regarding senior care.