For your convenience, we have included the form for boarding your pet with us.
Please print and fill out the form and bring it with you to the clinic on your next visit. Of course, you may still obtain a blank form at clinic reception.
About our service
We provide pet boarding for dogs and cats. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff.
- Veterinarian and trained staff on duty
- Your pet will be examined by a veterinarian when your pet arrives
- Our staff can administer any medication your pet requires during its stay
- Your pet will be walked 2-3 times per day
- We feed your pet Science Diet (unless you wish to bring your pet’s own food)
- Your pet will be accommodated with a sheep skin bed and cozy blanket
Drop-off and pick-up times are during our clinic hours.