Information Regarding the Coronavirus
In response to questions about COVID-19, please click here to read FAQs from AVMA.
In response to the recent developments with COVID-19, we have updated our daily routine in order to better protect you and our staff:
- Please call us from your car when you arrive so that we can meet you at the front door. We will then bring your pet into the hospital for treatment.
- If your appointment is scheduled to last less than 1 hour (annual exam, tech appointment), please wait in your car so that you can take your pet home once we are finished.
- If your appointment is scheduled to last longer than 1 hour and would prefer to drop your pet off, please let us know prior to taking your pet. As long as we have kennel availability your pet is welcome to stay.
- Please be available by phone so that we can get a history, review exam findings and let you know when your pets’ appointment is finished.
- Starting March 21st, we will be closed on Saturdays until further notice.
As always, thank you for your patience during this uncertain time. Our number one priority is to protect your health and the health of our staff. Our goal is to continue to provide exceptional and personalized care for you and your pet. We value your time, trust and loyalty.
Dr. Bradley, Dr. Blumer and the entire GBVC Staff.
Welcome to Granite Bay Veterinary Clinic!
We’re here to help.
It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
You can count on us.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
We see all kinds of patients!
Serving the pets of Granite Bay, CA and beyond.
Get in touch!
It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet.
Have a question?
Send us a message!
We look forward to seeing you!
Request your next appointment online!
Save time and easily request your next appointment with Granite Bay Veterinary Clinic using our online appointment request form. Click the button below to get started!